I’m currently selling a pure natural silk Jamdani saree (Royal Blue) on eBay. Had to revise the original listing because my pictures were all from the inside (handwoven) aspect of the saree. You know, easy stuff a grown man should know about indian culture and sarees. Duh!
I’m also going to be trying my hand at soldering a new battery into a 1st Gen iPod before selling that sucker on eBay, or giving it to a mutual friend of ours. The solder gun I *thought* I purchased was actually a solder sucker gun (i.e. it removes the solder from an electronics board or other similar piece). So basically, I ripped the wires off the old battery from their solder spots when I thought I had properly burned them off.
If that goes well, I’ll be opening up my old MicroTrack II to do a similar battery replacement experiment. With those two projects successfully completed, I’ll never do any soldering again probably. 🙂
I just finished up a neat Axure RP prototyping project with Home Depot and POP Agency. Hopefully I’ll get the chance to work with them again in the coming weeks. For now, I’ll have a few days free to concentrate on growing to-do list (provided Alden cooperates and doesn’t eat a bag of dirt).
I’m also sending out a couple of proposals for usability testing as well for the next couple of months. I’ve been creating these types of proposals about once a week on average, which is a good thing. The bad thing would be getting them accepted in the same timeframe (which occured in late Feb/March and took a lot of extra time to complete).
I’m finally continuing work on release candidate #2 this week. I’ve set it up as a regular project in Harvest, and I’m tracking spent hours on it like I am with updating blog content. My target is to get a working model out the door by the end of April.